Please read the information below before you submit your abstract.
Please submit in time! NEW deadline: February 11, 2024 at midnat CET (Central European Time).
Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process by 28 April, 2018.
The presenting author has to be fully registered to the conference and paid corresponding fees no later than 8 May, 2018, the date when the reduced Early Bird fee ends.
The abstracts must be written in English
Oral and poster presentations are counted for equally.
According to the conference policies each paper must be presented by at least one registered and paid author.
Accepted abstracts will be removed from the program if no presenting author is registered and paid by 8 May, 2018.
Click the 'Submit Abstract' button below and follow following process:
1) Click the ‘Login’ button to the left in the top bar
2) Click the ‘New user? Click here’ button to the left
3) Fill in all required fields and click ‘save’
4) Click the ‘Submission’ button in the blue bar
5) Click the ‘add new’ button
6) Fill in all required fields in order to submit your abstract
a. You are able to logout and login at any time.
b. REMEMBER to click the ‘Save & continue later’ button to the left in bottom before leaving the submission. Otherwise, all information will be lost.
7) When you have finalized your abstract click the ‘Save & submit’ buttom
a. REMEMBER! When you have clicked ‘Save and submit’ you are unable to make any further changes.
8) To make a new submission please over from item 6
Your full abstract will be reviewed by the International Program Committee.
The quality of the abstracts will form the basis for selection for the Seaweed4health Conference.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed according to the following criteria:
Scientific quality of the abstract
Originality of the abstract
Relevance to the Seaweed4health Conference
Potential impact of the abstract