The registration for the 4th Seaweed for Health Conference 2022
Registration opens: 24th of March
Abstract submission deadline: 22nd of April
Early bird deadline: 10th of June
||To 10 June, 2022 (early bird)
||To 15 July, 2022 (standard)
||From 16 July, 2022 (Late)
Please make your online reservation at the following link:
Registration & cancellation conditions:
The registration fee and any associated fee should be settled within 7 days from the registration date. In case of non-payment, the Organizer reserves the right to admit the registration or cancel the registration without any further notice.
The registration can be cancelled according to following terms:
- Until 20 May, 2022: Full payment deducted a cancellation fee of EURO 35 will be refunded
- Until 20 June, 2022: 50% payment applies
- From 21 June, 2022: No refund will be made
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the S4H Conference in full until Friday, 20 May, 2022. In the unlikely event of cancellation any paid fee will be reimbursed in full.
The Organizer does not undertake any responsibility for any other expenditures.
Conference: Tuesday August 23: Reception in the evening, Wednesday-Friday Conference incl. our trademark “the interactive kitchen show”, and Friday optional tours: seaweedy beach or city tour to Vigo.
Rules for Photo contest participants
1) All the participants should be register in the 4th Seaweed for Health Conference
2) Topics: macroalgae anywhere (sea, beach, lab, kitchen, ...)
3) A maximum of 3 pictures by participant. The files should be originals (not can be
presented in another contest)
4) The pictures will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, format: JPEG or TIFF, 2480 x 3508
5) The best picture will be chosen by registered participants at
https://forms.gle/Mjj1TheypdQH7Tzf9 . Each participant can vote only once
6) Deadline: 24 th of August 2022
The prizes will be delivery at Conference dinner